Orwell prize short-listed blogger Amanda Bancroft, a former barrister, on… Read more »
- Most Viewed
- Most Commented
- The 12 types of law student who exist in modern Britain
- US comic book giants defeated by BPP Law School student over right to use the word ‘superhero’
- Practice areas: Who is drawn to what?
- ‘Lawyered up’: Mr Justice Peter Smith takes legal advice
- Judge sacked for watching porn in his ‘private chambers’ reprimanded by SRA
- Southwark crown court sell-off as officials look to cash in on valuable Thames-side property on
- DAC Beachcroft on
- Dentons on
- Barrister who accused Bar Disciplinary Tribunal of ‘lack of impartiality and independence’ has appeals booted out on
- Fake lawyer who was jailed for tricking high-ranking judges BANNED from profession on
Get in touch with the Legal Cheek newsdesk.