The morning’s top legal affairs news stories
- Most Viewed
- Most Commented
- 16 reasons why law students are better than everyone else
- Practice areas: Who is drawn to what?
- Confirmed: Gay judge appointed as Master of the Rolls
- Ding-dong in Hong Kong: Stephenson Harwood trainee punches partner in drink-fuelled secondment ‘initiation’
- Barrister who accused Bar Disciplinary Tribunal of ‘lack of impartiality and independence’ has appeals booted out
- Aberdeen second year makes Scottish law degree sound like a walk in the park on
- Ding-dong in Hong Kong: Stephenson Harwood trainee punches partner in drink-fuelled secondment ‘initiation’ on
- 8 lawyers make the grade in new minority business power list on
- Shearman & Sterling boosts junior lawyer pay packets by 8% to £95,000 on
Get in touch with the Legal Cheek newsdesk.