Earlier this week, law student David Woodall set out some etiquette for asking lawyers for work experience on Twitter. Podcast co-host Kevin Poulter, an employment lawyer at Bircham Dyson Bell, and Barbara Hamilton-Bruce, director of legal operations at the Accident Advice Helpline, like David’s style – but advise students against moving in for the kill… Read more »
- 1 Exclusive interview: Judge Rinder on life as Britain's newest reality TV star
- 2 11 New Year's resolutions that law students have already given up on
- 3 Twitter shock at barrister's triple 'C-bomb'
- 4 Tadpoles and pigs play key role in high street law firm paralegal hiring policy
- 5 Wigs and gowns set to be this season's must-have after Amal Clooney namechecks Chancery Lane outfitters
- 1 Twitter shock at barrister's triple 'C-bomb'
- 2 'Law Undergraduate of the Year' competition removes minimum A-level requirement after Twitter uproar
- 3 The campaign for the trainee solicitor minimum salary is being resurrected
- 4 Clifford Chance’s Aysh Chaudhry saga -- a sad and salutary tale
- 5 Tadpoles and pigs play key role in high street law firm paralegal hiring policy
Get in touch with the Legal Cheek news desk here
Editor: Alex Aldridge
Assistant editor: Thomas Connelly
The Judge: John Hack