Students at university favoured by top City law firms outperformed by incarcerated course mates
- Most Viewed
- Most Commented
- 16 reasons why law students are better than everyone else
- Ding-dong in Hong Kong: Stephenson Harwood trainee punches partner in drink-fuelled secondment ‘initiation’
- Practice areas: Who is drawn to what?
- Aberdeen second year makes Scottish law degree sound like a walk in the park
- Cringeworthy Skadden recruitment brochure from bygone days surfaces online
- Lawyers jump to Amal Clooney’s defence after she’s ripped to shreds by national press on
- Fake lawyer who was jailed for tricking high-ranking judges BANNED from profession on
- Morning round-up: Friday 27 May on
- Ding-dong in Hong Kong: Stephenson Harwood trainee punches partner in drink-fuelled secondment ‘initiation’ on
- 8 lawyers make the grade in new minority business power list on
Get in touch with the Legal Cheek newsdesk.