Following last week's Queen Mary v Durham debate, I received this email from another student. Would the same dilemma arise if the offer was from UCL rather than Queen Mary? Read my response below.
- Another criminal barristers chambers axes its pupillage
- Legal apprenticeships: ‘I fully intend to progress to partner’
- The 8 best law firm names in England
- ‘I’ve often gone hungry and can’t afford a wig, gown or practitioner textbooks,’ admits pupil barrister
- Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 was shot down by Chinese missile, claims practising barrister
Editor: Alex Aldridge
Assistant editor: Thomas Connelly