But who was declared the winner?
Meanwhile most students have barely got out of bed today
- Most Viewed
- Most Commented
- Westminster law student launches ‘rent a final year’ website for struggling litigants-in-person
- Non-white, female lawyer at 11KBW says she’s ‘fed up’ with people doubting that she’s a barrister
- Lady Hale stars alongside Mock the Week comedian Hugh Dennis in play about an Oxford law student
- Soon-to-retire Lord Chief Justice absolutely slammed Liz Truss in parliament this morning
- Daily Express forced to make huge correction to human rights story, again
- BSB approves radical reforms that could see BPTC split in two and law school attendance made OPTIONAL on
- LPC and GDL provider is using gushing testimonials from imaginary students to flog its pricey courses on
- Non-white, female lawyer at 11KBW says she’s ‘fed up’ with people doubting that she’s a barrister on
- KWM 2.0 touts paralegal roles to trainees who had training contract offers cancelled on
- ‘What’s the meaning of life?’ and other surreal questions asked to Trump’s Supreme Court nominee this week on
Get in touch with the Legal Cheek newsdesk.