EXCLUSIVE: In March, Legal Cheek published a story about a firm that was asking law graduates to self-fund a very expensive paralegal course in order to be considered for a training contract with them. I decided it was too risky to publish the name of the firm in question without any written evidence of the… Read more »
- 1 Research: Two thirds of lawyers say the job has failed to live up to expectations
- 2 Twitterati goes wild after Lord Wilson uses exclamation mark in Supreme Court judgment!
- 3 Morning round-up: Thursday 26 March
- 4 Revealed: How law schools' websites looked at the dawn of the millennium
- 5 Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 was shot down by Chinese missile, claims practising barrister
- 1 Google Street View shatters law firm’s delusions of grandeur
- 2 Saul Goodman-style mavericks vs straight-A golden children: who will be the advocates of the future?
- 3 Morning round-up: Friday 27 March
- 4 Twitterati goes wild after Lord Wilson uses exclamation mark in Supreme Court judgment!
- 5 Pinsent Masons retains 79% of qualifying trainees
- 1 Phone hacking lawyer could ban Southampton student trainees if 'anti-Semitic' conference goes ahead
- 2 'There are plenty of weak advocates at the bar who were never properly trained'
- 3 Queens University Belfast students take law soc election campaign to next level with Beyonce-inspired ad
- 4 Exeter Uni students boss this year's Clifford Chance 'CV Blind' competition
- 5 10 must-dos for Pupillage Gateway applicants from the barristers who assess them
- Morning round-up: Friday 27 March on
- Google Street View shatters law firm’s delusions of grandeur on
- Exeter Uni students boss this year’s Clifford Chance ‘CV Blind’ competition on
- Twitterati goes wild after Lord Wilson uses exclamation mark in Supreme Court judgment! on
- Research: Two thirds of lawyers say the job has failed to live up to expectations on
Get in touch with the Legal Cheek news desk here
Editor: Alex Aldridge
Assistant editor: Thomas Connelly
The Judge: John Hack