Yesterday, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visited Middle Temple,… Read more »
When St Andrews University law student Rupert Finch pulled a… Read more »
Over 10% Of Time’s ‘100 Most Influential People in The World’ Are Lawyers, But None Are Brits (Adele Gets a Slot, Though)
“What, no Lord Phillips of Worth Matravers?!” I bellowed after… Read more »
- Most Viewed
- Most Commented
- 16 reasons why law students are better than everyone else
- Ding-dong in Hong Kong: Stephenson Harwood trainee punches partner in drink-fuelled secondment ‘initiation’
- King’s College law student uses 1930s case law to demand lifetime supply of chocolate after getting eight KitKats with no WAFER
- Practice areas: Who is drawn to what?
- Aberdeen second year makes Scottish law degree sound like a walk in the park
Get in touch with the Legal Cheek newsdesk.