Young people are overconfident slackers who don’t have a clue about the real world, new research has revealed. The joint study by the Financial Skills Partnership and Career Academies UK focuses in particular on youths’ ignorance about the growing number of school-leaver apprenticeship options being offered by large organisations. It found that young people “believed… Read more »
- 1 Exclusive interview: Judge Rinder on life as Britain's newest reality TV star
- 2 11 New Year's resolutions that law students have already given up on
- 3 Twitter shock at barrister's triple 'C-bomb'
- 4 Tadpoles and pigs play key role in high street law firm paralegal hiring policy
- 5 Wigs and gowns set to be this season's must-have after Amal Clooney namechecks Chancery Lane outfitters
- 1 Twitter shock at barrister's triple 'C-bomb'
- 2 'Law Undergraduate of the Year' competition removes minimum A-level requirement after Twitter uproar
- 3 The campaign for the trainee solicitor minimum salary is being resurrected
- 4 Clifford Chance’s Aysh Chaudhry saga -- a sad and salutary tale
- 5 Tadpoles and pigs play key role in high street law firm paralegal hiring policy
Get in touch with the Legal Cheek news desk here
Editor: Alex Aldridge
Assistant editor: Thomas Connelly
The Judge: John Hack