Will juggling tiaras and trusts help bag that elusive training contract?
Khalif Shariff enrolled at the law school in 2014, but abandoned his LLB to flee to Syria
- Most Viewed
- Most Commented
- ‘C U Next Tuesday’: Leaked emails reveal incredible bust-up between KWM partners
- King & Wood Mallesons Global launches in London – a day after UK arm goes under
- Revealed: the law firms that trainees and junior lawyers most admire
- Cardiff graduate sent home from Eversheds office because employer could not accommodate her peanut allergy
- The scenic route to the magic circle
Get in touch with the Legal Cheek newsdesk.