In May, 4 New Square chambers opted not to sack one its pupils, Henry Mostyn, after he was caught by police with cocaine and ecstasy while queuing outside a Shoreditch nightclub. Some admired 4 New Square’s liberalism. Others questioned whether Mostyn had been made a special case of by virtue of his high profile father,… Read more »
- 1 11 New Year's resolutions that law students have already given up on
- 2 Tadpoles and pigs play key role in high street law firm paralegal hiring policy
- 3 Exclusive interview: Judge Rinder on life as Britain's newest reality TV star
- 4 Wigs and gowns set to be this season's must-have after Amal Clooney namechecks Chancery Lane outfitters
- 5 Twitter shock at barrister's triple 'C-bomb'
- 1 Clifford Chance’s Aysh Chaudhry saga -- a sad and salutary tale
- 2 'Law Undergraduate of the Year' competition removes minimum A-level requirement after Twitter uproar
- 3 Twitter shock at barrister's triple 'C-bomb'
- 4 The campaign for the trainee solicitor minimum salary is being resurrected
- 5 Criminal Bar Association makes awkward U-turn over Global Legal Summit
Get in touch with the Legal Cheek news desk here
Editor: Alex Aldridge
Assistant editor: Thomas Connelly
The Judge: John Hack