Last night, with just 99 days to go to the London Olympics, Anglo-German law firm Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer held a glitzy party featuring trapeze artists and BMXers to celebrate its £10 million sponsorship of the 2012 games. The hitch with the biggest law firm sponsorship deal in history?
- Another criminal barristers chambers axes its pupillage
- Legal apprenticeships: ‘I fully intend to progress to partner’
- The 8 best law firm names in England
- ‘I’ve often gone hungry and can’t afford a wig, gown or practitioner textbooks,’ admits pupil barrister
- Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 was shot down by Chinese missile, claims practising barrister
Editor: Alex Aldridge
Assistant editor: Thomas Connelly