Solicitors have been offering additional extras for a while now as they bid to 'add value' in an environment where the balance of power lies increasingly with the client. But the summer craze for themed dances has still caused quite a stir. "Where will all this end?" traditionalists have begun to ask.
- Another criminal barristers chambers axes its pupillage
- Legal apprenticeships: ‘I fully intend to progress to partner’
- The 8 best law firm names in England
- ‘I’ve often gone hungry and can’t afford a wig, gown or practitioner textbooks,’ admits pupil barrister
- Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 was shot down by Chinese missile, claims practising barrister
Editor: Alex Aldridge
Assistant editor: Thomas Connelly