Convicted murderer’s bail affidavit says he is doing business with law at the London School of Economics
- Most Viewed
- Most Commented
- I refuse to get a summer job — will this affect my training contract chances?
- New BBC drama mapping the lives of London divorce lawyers gets the green light
- 15 great photos of dogs dressed as lawyers
- Legal Cheek’s ‘most influential law student’ helps Joey Essex bag a GCSE
- Legal Cheek talks… the bar and beyond
- First ever publicly-traded law firm braces itself for largest financial loss in legal sector history on
- I refuse to get a summer job — will this affect my training contract chances? on
- Cleary Gottlieb, K&L Gates and Covington & Burling reveal autumn retention results on
- Law Society and SRA clash over proposals that could see junior solicitors run their own unregulated firms on
- 9 tips on getting a first class degree on
Get in touch with the Legal Cheek newsdesk.