The other night I went out for a curry with a bunch of associate solicitors to Tayyabs, a restaurant in Whitechapel. Being law geeks, with little capacity for conversation outside themes like the changing legal industry and ABSs, we ended up having a wine-fuelled discussion about what not to do in a training contract interview. Diligent as ever, I wrote notes – published below.
The week's top stories and jobs
- Most Viewed
- Most Commented
- The 13 best Article 50 tweets, on the day it is triggered
- ‘You wouldn’t behave like that in court!’ QC rebuked for ‘heckling’ Theresa May
- BPP forced to replace this Friday’s BPTC opinion writing exam after students were accidentally sent a video recording of two tutors discussing mark scheme
- 7 law student fears about Brexit
- Trial of Southampton law student accused of Valentine’s Day manslaughter begins
Get in touch with the Legal Cheek newsdesk.
- Bolton law firm hands back controversial £300,000 council grant under threat of legal action on
- BPP forced to replace this Friday’s BPTC opinion writing exam after students were accidentally sent a video recording of two tutors discussing mark scheme on