The other night I went out for a curry with a bunch of associate solicitors to Tayyabs, a restaurant in Whitechapel. Being law geeks, with little capacity for conversation outside themes like the changing legal industry and ABSs, we ended up having a wine-fuelled discussion about what not to do in a training contract interview. Diligent as ever, I wrote notes – published below.
The week's top stories and jobs
- Most Viewed
- Most Commented
- University of Liverpool EU law lecturer’s incredible out-of-office email response in wake of Brexit abuse
- 10 types of people you will meet on your vac scheme
- Lord Neuberger’s top tips on how to be rude to judges, and get away with it
- Law lecturers reassure disheartened students that their EU law studies not in vain
- The secret life of the law student beauty queens
Get in touch with the Legal Cheek newsdesk.
- Crowd justice to the rescue on
- Half of Baker & McKenzie’s new London partners are women on
- University of Law offers half price course fees for out-of-work LPC students on
- York Uni pays four-figure sum to law student who claimed anti-Semitism was rife at UK universities on
- University of Liverpool EU law lecturer’s incredible out-of-office email response in wake of Brexit abuse on