Campus Ambassador Programme 2023
Each year, Legal Cheek has law and non-law students representing us on their campuses at over 90 UK universities, alongside the leading universities in Ireland, Hong Kong and Singapore.
This year the Campus Ambassador Programme is in partnership with City law firm Travers Smith.
Campus ambassadors manage university-specific Legal Cheek social media accounts, which they keep up to date with articles their university’s students will find interesting, including information about Legal Cheek events taking place near their campus.
There are also opportunities for campus ambassadors to help out at our careers events, with articles, and with other Legal Cheek projects.
How to apply:
- Check the list below to find out if we are still recruiting campus ambassadors from your university. If you can’t see your university listed, the position has been filled
- Click here to complete the short application form. You will be asked to explain why you would be an asset to Legal Cheek in three short sentences and upload a copy of your CV
We are still recruiting ambassadors from the following universities:
De Montfort University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Imperial College London
Leeds Beckett University
National University of Singapore
Robert Gordon University
University of Bolton
University of Brighton
University of Cumbria
University of Gloucestershire
University of Hull
University of Plymouth
University of South Wales
University of Suffolk
University of Surrey
University of the West of Scotland
University of Winchester
York St John University
Below you can find further details about the position and what the next steps are:
Key elements of the role:
- Promoting Legal Cheek student events around your university
- Sourcing articles for the Legal Cheek Journal
- Letting us know about news at your university law school
What you get in return:
- Guest list places at Legal Cheek student events in your area
- Opportunities to assist with Legal Cheek student events in your area
- The chance to win the ‘Legal Cheek Campus Ambassador of the Year’ award at our annual awards ceremony attended by all the top UK firms and chambers
- Click here to complete the short application form. You will be asked to explain why you would be an asset to Legal Cheek in three short sentences and upload a copy of your CV.
If you don’t see your university listed above, please note that the position has been filled at your university.
We look forward to hearing from you!