Each year, Legal Cheek has law and non-law students representing us on their campuses at over 90 UK universities, alongside the leading universities in Ireland, Hong Kong and Singapore.
This year, the Legal Cheek Campus Ambassador Programme is in partnership with City law firm Travers Smith.
Campus ambassadors manage university-specific Legal Cheek social media accounts, which they keep up to date with articles that their university’s students will find interesting, including information about Legal Cheek events taking place virtually and near their campus.
There are also opportunities for campus ambassadors to help out at our careers events, with articles, and with other Legal Cheek projects.
How to apply
Click here to complete the short application form. You will be asked to explain why you would be an asset to Legal Cheek in three short sentences and upload a copy of your CV.
The deadline to apply is 4pm on Thursday 27 July. Applications are considered on a rolling basis.
Below you can find further details about the position
Key elements of the role:
- Promoting Legal Cheek student events around your university
- Sourcing articles for the Legal Cheek Journal
- Letting us know about news at your university’s law school
What you get in return:
- Guest list places at Legal Cheek student events in your area
- Opportunities to assist with Legal Cheek student events in your area
- The chance to win the ‘Legal Cheek Campus Ambassador of the Year’ award at our annual awards ceremony attended by all the top UK firms and chambers