As the deadline for submitting training contract applications to most big law firms passed into history last night, stressed out wannabe lawyers bared their souls on Twitter. It wasn’t a pretty sight…
1. The fear
The desperate panic of training contract deadline day. #LawStudentProblems
— Law Student Problems (@LawVicissitudes) July 31, 2013
2. The IT glitch-related anxiety
Any other TC hopefuls having this problem the last few days? Beginning to worry I may not be able to log in at all! pic.twitter.com/d33QpD9tUr
— Lucy Pether (@pucy_lether) July 31, 2013
3. The questionable choice of location
— Becky Lindeman (@beckylindeman) July 31, 2013
4. The sentence that you probably shouldn’t have included
5. The short-lived burst of euphoria that appears from out of nowhere
3 training contract applications made, road to being Harvey Spector from #suits has begun!
— Ghilas Lounis (@ghi92) July 31, 2013
6. The sense of doom returns
final training contract application sent off today #rejectionwemeetagain
— Ryan Millward (@RJMillward) July 31, 2013
7. The friend who it’s time to sever ties with
Cannot believe I've been offered my dream training contract at Jones Day! SO HAPPY
8. The fellow losers who you’ll build new friendships with on the dole
Training contract applicants – deadline for most firms today isn't it? I give you all a better chance than this gent pic.twitter.com/jNsQchjgwg
— Barry Davies (@OnTheBackFoot) July 31, 2013
9. The Situational Judgement what…?
#trainingcontract deadline is midnight tonight – make sure you leave enough time to complete your Situational Judgement Test… Good luck!
— Bircham Dyson Bell (@bdblaw_grads) July 31, 2013
10. The race against the clock
Argh! 47 minutes until the expiry of training contract deadlines! Better fill out some forms… #bazinga
— James Lee (@jamessflee) July 31, 2013
11. The end
Last Training Contract for this deadline sent. What a horrific few days this has been.
— Danny. (@rhythmpanther_) July 31, 2013