Thursday 6 July, 4pm to 6:30pm, taking place IN-PERSON at ULaw Manchester
THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
Legal Cheek is coming to Manchester for the latest in its series of IN-PERSON Secrets to Success events – in association with The University of Law (ULaw) – to help students boost their commercial awareness.
The event takes place on Thursday 6 July at ULaw’s Manchester campus, and features lawyers and graduate recruitment teams from Freshfields, Pinsent Masons, Clyde & Co and Express Solicitors, alongside a careers expert from ULaw.
Time: 4pm to 6:30pm
Location: The University of Law, Manchester
Level: Students, Graduates
The speakers will share their secrets to success, telling the stories of their career journeys, while advising students on how they can best position themselves to obtain training contracts with leading law firms. Also up for discussion will be the key commercial awareness topics students need to have on their radar.
• Sunil Singh, associate in the disputes and data/cyber groups at Freshfields
• Matt Joseph, associate in the corporate team at Pinsent Masons
• Ruth Graham, partner specialising in large loss personal injury claims at Clyde & Co
• Raana Lowery, partner and head of professional support at Express Solicitors
• John McKeown, careers consultant at ULaw
After the Question Time-style discussion, which will be chaired by a Legal Cheek journalist, there will be networking over drinks and snacks with the speakers, current trainees from the firms and members of their graduate recruitment teams.
This event is now fully booked. Please click here to see our other upcoming student events!