Wednesday 8 June, 4pm to 6pm, taking place virtually
The latest in Legal Cheek’s 2022 series of Secrets to Success virtual events — held in association with The University of Law (ULaw) — gives you the chance to meet international law firms offering training contracts in the South West.
Taking place on Wednesday 8 June, from 4pm to 6pm, the virtual event features lawyers from the Bristol offices of leading law firms Osborne Clarke, RPC and TLT, as well as a legal education expert from ULaw’s Bristol campus.
Time: 4pm to 6pm
Location: Virtual event
Level: Students, Graduates
It begins with a panel discussion chaired by a Legal Cheek journalist, who will put questions to the panel about key commercial awareness issues, including opportunities arising for law firms in 2022. The speakers will share the secrets to their own success, while also advising students on how they can best position themselves to obtain training contracts with leading firms.
• Sarah Knight, partner in the corporate team at Osborne Clarke
• Siân Morgan, partner in the medical and life sciences team at RPC
• Matthew Grimwood, partner in the real estate team at TLT
• Emma Taylor, programme lead for postgraduate academic programmes at The University of Law’s Bristol and Exeter campuses, and former commercial disputes solicitor
• Zoe King, dean of The University of Law’s Bristol and Exeter campuses
After the panel discussion there will be virtual networking with the speakers, graduate recruitment teams and trainees from their firms and some of ULaw’s campus ambassadors and employability experts.
Apply to attend.