Tuesday 29 November, 4pm to 6pm, taking place virtually
Join us on the afternoon of Tuesday 29 November for a virtual event in partnership with The University of Law (ULaw) exploring the big commercial awareness themes that students need to focus on as they apply for training contracts.
Time: 4pm to 6pm
Location: Virtual event
Level: Students, Graduates
The speakers will consider key topics including global supply chain disruption, inflation, the digitisation of society and the Green Economy – and explain how their effect shapes clients’ priorities and the day-to-day lives of lawyers. They will also discuss their career journeys and give advice to students hoping to follow a similar path.
• Nicole Kalli, Tutor at ULaw
• Karim Vellani, associate in the corporate TMT department at Clifford Chance
• Anjali Bancroft, principal associate specialising in residential development at Gowling WLG
• Marcos Eleftheriou, senior associate in the medical negligence team at Irwin Mitchell
• Jamie Moore, partner specialising in venture capital at Orrick
After the panel discussion there will be virtual networking with some of the speakers, graduate recruitment team members and trainees from their firms and some of ULaw’s campus ambassadors.
Apply to attend below. You’ll be asked to submit two questions for the panel.