In-person at Kings Place, London, on Thursday 18 May 2023
THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
A limited number of free student places are available for ‘The future of the Bar‘ session at LegalEdCon 2023, Legal Cheek‘s annual future of legal education and training conference.
The exclusive in-person session takes place at Kings Place, London on Thursday 18 May from 1pm to 3pm.
Leading figures from the world of Bar education and training will explore the future of legal education and training for barristers, with likely topics of discussion being key developments in Bar training and assessments, the role of technology and access to the profession for those with disabilities. The session is sponsored by BPP University Law School, The University of Law and The City Law School.
Time: 1pm to 3pm
Location: Kings Place, London
• Mark Keith, Director of Programmes at BPP University Law School
• Beverley Dawes, Head of BPC at The University of Law
• Simone Start, BVS Programme Director at The City Law School
• Mark Neale, Director-General at the Bar Standards Board
• Konstantina Nouka, Chair and Founder at Bringing [Dis]Ability to the Bar
• Colleen Cumbers, Future Pupil Barrister at Crown Office Chambers
The session will be followed by coffee and networking.
This event is now fully booked.