Even advent calendars haven’t lightened the mood
It’s the turn of the Christmas month, the perfect time to don a naff jumper, scoff some mince pies and really start getting into the festive spirit.
Or not, as the case may be, for the droves of students spending the beginning of December chugging away at law school. A typically moany bunch, it seems the promise of an advent calendar chocolate every morning hasn’t done enough to shake that ‘omg I still don’t know what an easement is’ feeling.
Our proof? We asked Legal Cheek’s 1,000+ Snapchat followers what they were doing to get into a Christmassy mood and the responses we received weren’t quite as stocking/elf/snowman-laden as we had hoped. Take a look at some of our favourite pictures below.
1. Who needs eggnog when you’ve got European Union law?
2. Who needs ferrero rochers when you have feoffees?
3. Who needs trifle when you have transactions?
4. Who needs decorations when you’ve got deadlines?
5. Who needs hot chocolate when you’ve got hearsay?
6. Who needs candy canes when you’ve got criminal procedure?
7. Who needs tinsel when you’ve got trusts?
Bah humbug indeed.