Clifford Chance lawyers on how COVID-19 is changing law and business
Four partners and a senior associate share their experiences advising clients on the frontline
Clifford Chance lawyers shared their experiences advising clients on the changes being brought about by the coronavirus, at Legal Cheek’s first student event of the autumn.
The event featured five speakers (below) from across the firm’s practice areas, and covered themes such as operational resilience, restructuring & insolvency and tailoring client offerings during a crisis.
• David Metzger (Partner, Global Head of Construction, London)
• Monica Sah (Partner, Financial Markets Law and Regulation, London)
• Nicholas Grafton-Green (Senior Associate, Disputes, London)
• Ilse van Gasteren (Partner, Restructuring & Insolvency, Amsterdam)
• Chinwe Odimba-Chapman (Partner, Employment, London)
Lucy Cole, a law student at Exeter University and blogger known online as ‘Lucy does Law’, joined last week’s event alongside over 600 other attendees. She shares her key takeaways in the short clip below.
About Legal Cheek Careers posts.