The 15 law student personality types that emerge during social interaction
University College Dublin Law Society has attempted an ambitious categorisation of the 15 types of law students to be found at its annual ball — and uploaded the results to YouTube.
For ease of reference, we have broken down the various personality types as they appear in the video into an office-friendly list.
1. The Sensible One (56 at heart)
2. The Pot Noodle Student (will eat anything, at all times)
3. The Hack (life is just one long business development opportunity)
4. The PDA Couple (what’s wrong with public displays of affection at all times?)
5. The Dance Maniac (still captivated by Gangnam Style)
6. The Boss (constantly day-dreaming about that corporate law career)
7. The Attention Seeker (the Miley Cyrus of the group)
8. The Tank (not so good with alcohol)
9. The Socially Awkward (tax lawyers-to-be)
10. The Snapchat-aholics (coming to a mini-pupillage near you)
11. The Not So PC (a Legal Cheek scandal waiting to happen)
12. The Very PC (because it’s always fun to chat about feminist legal theory)
13. The Token Arts Student (yearns for the Graduate Diploma in Law)
14. The Blow In (may not actually be a law student)
15. The Wild (well, wild for a wannabe lawyer)
More information can be found about the University College Dublin law ball on Facebook.