One lecture in and I already want to quit
As freshers’ weeks get underway across the country, a new swathe of law students will soon be swotting up on contract law principles and heading to constitutional rights lectures for the first time.
It’s an exciting time, but it can also be quite a stressful time. Fear not — the Legal Cheek Instagram team is always on hand with memes and other incredibly useful content to brighten up your day and give you a break from tutorial prep.
To celebrate reaching 15,000 followers on our Instagram account, here’s a countdown of our favourite posts that all you newbie law students will be able to relate to.
1. One lecture in and…
2. Trying to make friends, join societies and keep on top of work
3. How do I have so many notes already?
4. Love my new uni room <3
5. First day of law school
6. Nope, still can’t find any
7. Yes I can
8. So prepared to start my degree
9. Five minutes in to law school
10. Student loans ):
11. Thank you to my supportive parents
12. Get out of my library
14. Omg law textbooks are so expensive
15. First tort law lecture vibes
A huge thank you to our 15,000 Instagram followers, and good luck to all the students about to start their law degrees!