Experts from BPP University Law School, Kennedys, Shakespeare Martineau and TLT debate the key question on students’ minds
Here is the full video for the first in the series of Legal Cheek’s SQE events with BPP University Law School.
The recent virtual event featured:
• Luke Evans, Early Careers HR Advisor at Kennedys
• Samantha Bracey, Future Talent Advisor at TLT
• Hannah Wright, HR Early Ambitions Advisor at Shakespeare Martineau
• Liz Ritter, former solicitor at Clifford Chance and Head of Business Development at BPP
• Jonny Hurst, former City law firm partner and Head of Outreach at BPP
• The event was chaired by Legal Cheek senior events coordinator Sophie Yantian
The speakers explain the varying approaches of law firms towards the SQE, share advice to those deciding whether to complete the LPC or SQE, as well as consider the skills law firms value in future lawyers and how students can develop these through the different study options.
Legal Cheek will be running ‘The SQE series’ with BPP University Law School over the next few months. The video of each session will be made available one month after each virtual event.
About Legal Cheek Careers posts.