Latest speakers announced for LegalEdCon 2023
Further high profile figures to address delegates at Legal Cheek’s future of legal education and training conference in just three weeks’ time
On Thursday 18 May Legal Cheek’s annual future of legal education and training conference will return to Kings Place, London.
LegalEdCon 2023 will welcome delegates to the venue’s impressive Hall One auditorium, Gallery Mezzanine and breakout rooms. The day-long conference will see a series of sessions with speakers exploring topics such as the SQE, lawfluencers, innovation and the role of universities in legal training, as well as a separate dedicated session about the future of the bar. There will also be great opportunities to network at the coffee breaks and networking lunch.
• Beverley Dawes, Head of BPC at The University of Law
• James Catchpole, Head of Department for Postgraduate and Professional Programmes at The City Law School
• Kate Mills, Principal Lecturer and LPC and SQE Course Manager at Nottingham Law School
• Stephanie Lawrence, Senior Product Manager at LexisNexis
• Lisa Hart Shepherd, CEO at Lamp House Strategy
• Dan Kayne, Lawyer and Founder of O Shaped
This third batch of speakers will join top lawfluencers, speakers from the Solicitors Regulation Authority and Bar Standards Board, as well other key figures from the legal industry.
LegalEdCon is headline sponsored by BPP University Law School, BARBRI and The University of Law, with The College of Legal Practice, The City Law School, Nottingham Law School and LexisNexis as silver sponsors.
Final Release tickets are now on sale. Secure your place.
This event is targeted at legal academics and those involved in learning & development and graduate recruitment at law firms. It is not a student event. However, we do have a limited amount of free tickets for our student campus ambassadors. You can find out more about the campus ambassador programme here.